The 15 Books Tag
Came across an interesting 15 Books Tag!
The rules are:
“Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag up to 15 friends, including me because I’m interested in seeing what books my friends choose.”
- The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough Ah…the forbidden love!
- Acts of Faith by Erich Segal Very touching and lyrical love story
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand Danny Taggart, the lady with grit…
- The God Father by Mario Puzo Vito Corleone’s rage, terror, benevolence…just amazing
- Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell Its simply un-putdownable
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach My favorite story
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini Afghani women and their lives…but their indomitable spirit
- Love Story by Erich Segal For its Love Story
- The Zoya Factor by Anuja Chauhan Truly hilarious
- Master of the Game by Sidney Sheldon My first novel
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho The mantra: Follow your dreams
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini A page turning story of friendship and secrets
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand Howard Roark…just loved him
- Harry Potter Series by J K Rowling It makes the child in me happy
- Keep Off the Grass by Karan Bajaj For the humor and the funny one-liners
Hurry up guys!!!!