An Indecisive Day??
Today is the day for Indecisiveness.
I am not able to decide on anything.
- Should I cook an elaborate lunch like stuffed karelas or stuffed capsicums with some chatney, salad, raita and custard (so that KG doesn’t think that I am spending all the time with my Tech Soulmate (read laptop) and not happily doing the gratifying and utmost satisfying household chores!) or something in a jiffy like Dal Rice?
- Should I go out for shopping (yeah, its the 8th wonder of the world…Oh, I don’t know which wonder…now a days they keep changing the wonders…in our school days, we just had 7 wonders!) or stay at home?
- Should I rest for a while (I think I need some sleep, last night some weird dreams, one mosquito and the heat did the trick) or keep racking my grey cells for the next blog post!
- Should I sit with the little one and help him complete the remainder of his holiday’s homework or let it be, as there are still 2 weeks before the school reopens!
- Should we have some friends over for dinner at home (why? to celebrate the Saturday night…what else!) or self-invite ourselves to our friend’s place?
- Should I K.I.L.L or K.I.S.S…….this post I mean!! (Hello, I mean Keep It Long and Lengthy and Keep It Short and Sweet respectively!)
I used to be indecisive earlier as well but now I am not quite sure.
Image Courtesy: Google Images