Today, I write the 75th post!! A cool milestone to reach, I guess!! So, I believe, this calls in for celebrations!!
And how do we celebrate in the blogosphere…surely with the cake (please, have a piece!) and balloons…
and of course you, the FBs and FRs (oh!the Fellow Readers!, what would a blog be without the avid, passionate and regular readers!Thank YOU guys!!)
So, a TAG is the best way to bond and celebrate, as all of us can join in…share, explore, learn, smile and laugh and have a good fun together.
Found this yet another interesting Tag in the Blog World……The Favorite Alphabet Tag. So here I go…
- Soul-mate and Son: KG and AG are the 2 men in my life! Can’t live without them. Of course, both of them sometimes would want less interference from me in their lives. But I love doing that coz I love them dearly!
- Stories: I love reading and listening to stories! And thus am an avid reader of fiction. Romance, humor, mystery, horror, fantasy… I can absorb it all. I can’t imagine my life without books. My own library is my prized possession.
- Shopping: Wow! What a therapy! Malls, narrow lanes, big shops, small shops all attract me like an ant to sugar. A day of shopping from morning to evening is just an ‘Aha’ experience.
- Songs: Music is the soul of life. Depending on the mood…instrumental to folk, ghazals to pop and of course our own hindi movie songs, all soothe and help unwind!
- Sugary Treats: I just love sweets. No meal is complete without it and of course, can have it at any time of the day too. Rasmalai, gulab jamuns, cakes, gajar ka halwa or even plain halwa…I can polish them off in minutes!
These are some of my favorite “Ss”.
What is your favorite Alphabet? And share your favorites beginning with that Alphabet!