Disclaimer: This might be a depressive post, coz I have a long list of things to crib about. So, all you, bright, happy, cheerful guys, please click on the ‘cross’ at the top right corner of this webpage.
And the brave hearts (or equally crabby and grumpy folks like me), may read on…
Looks like I am feeling the Monday Blues on a Tuesday!
- Today morning, when I got up, I had both Eyes Wide Shut!! Looks like, the ‘pink eye’ or the conjunctivitis has hit me!! The irritation in the eye is irritating me mentally too. And the swelling in the eye, does not make me look ‘swell’ in the mirror!
- Then, I broke a brand new (2 day old!) bottle of Adidas After Shave. I know, KG would be absolutely nonchalant about it. But I am extremely mad at myself!! You see, I am a very just person, if KG or AG would have broken it, I would had been equally mad at them too!
- Next, a patronizing comment from a FB irked me.
- And since the last 2 days, my blog statistics aren’t too great!! So, this is bugging me to no end!
- The Rain and the Sun God are playing games in our city. It seems that the Sun God is winning, coz the heat and the humidity is just killing!
- The visit to the market was totally futile…first the ATM was closed as they were replenishing it! Half an hour, they said!! The tailor had not lived up to his commitment!! And then bought mangoes at Rs. 80 for a kg, while 2 weeks ago, they were available at Rs. 40 a kilogram!!
So far so bad!!!! Hopefully the latter part of the day should beat these blues!! Anyways, all you brave hearts, have a great day!
Image Courtesy: http://www.younglivin.org.uk