A Jhatpat Tag
And it’s evening and we have friends coming over for dinner so not much time to blog. So a Jhatpat Tag today.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
“My God!” Radhika exclaimed. “Why did you do that?”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Garma Garam at Zoom
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The chirping of the birds and crows!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today, 11.30 am to 5 pm. To buy the glass bowl for our gold fishes. The maid broke one early morning! So till then the poor fishes were staying temporarily in a Steel Pot! And also shopped for some dress materials, hairpins, hairclips and some silly accessories.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Capris and a Kurti
10. When did you last laugh?
Today morning, when I saw the new Kurkure ad…Tedha hai par mera hai!!
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A collage of our pics
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Some fashion show…
13. What do you think of this quiz?
14. What is the last film you saw?
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Our dream house by the sea
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
I am a bit impatient!
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
18. Do you like to Dance?
I would like to, but I can’t.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Kshitija (I took hubby’s help, and this is his suggestion!)
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call her?
Our first child is a boy and HE IS Aaryan
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome…You are early…
And I’d like Amrit, Roshmi, Kaddu, Shankar, Pra, Ranee, Rane, Avdi, Mou, Sid, IndianPundit, Bharathi, Evanascentthoughts, Miss Kido, Sumeet, Navita and Subhayan to do this Jhatpat…and all who would like to do this tag too!