First Things First…A very happy Swatantrata Diwas!!
As we celebrate the Sixty Third Independence Day, I’d like to share a part of Smt. Pratibha Patil’s speech, “Let us build a strong, united and progressive India for us and our future generations as also a peaceful world. Common be our resolve, Our hearts be united, Our thoughts be in unison, So that all may live harmoniously”
Let us work towards it by doing our bit as an Indian!
And just as I was about to post this on the blog, I got a Congratulatory mail from Blogadda!!
It said “Your post…Flavors of Comments has been selected by Blogadda as one of the top posts for this week’s ‘Spicy Saturday Picks’.”
Wow! Am I thrilled?? This is the Second ‘Spicy Saturday Picks’ from Blogadda for Me!!
Thank you Blogadda for the encouragement!!
And I guess, a tag on the blog, is an apt thing to do on this very Special Day, as in a tag, all the people involved (Tagger, Taggee and the Reader) have a common resolve, are united in heart and thoughts and thereby creating harmony!! Right??!!
I have been tagged by Dhiman and Shankar for the Mind Game. Majority of the time, I initiate a Tag and tag other FBs. But, this time I was tagged and it’s a wonderful feeling!! BTW, I loved the honor of being a Tag Queen, which I share with Roshmi!! Thank you Dhiman for the Honor!!
Tag Rules: It’s harder than it looks!(Mind It). Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real… nothing made up!(nahi to police pakedegi Savdhan !!!) If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have Fun!!
1. What is your name: Shilpa
3. A boy’s Name: Shlok
4. A girl’s Name: Sara
5. An occupation: Social Worker
6. A color: Sea Green
7. Something you wear: Sari (not very often, though!)
8. A food: South Indian Food especially Masala Dosa!!…Yumm…
9. Something found in the bathroom: Shampoo
10. A place: South Africa, would love to explore the adventure capital of the world!!
11. A reason for being late: Swamped with work!!
12. Something you shout: Silly Boy! (that’s my baby brat!)
13. A movie title: Sarfarosh
14. Something you drink: Soup
15. A musical group: Silk Route, which is formally over!! 🙁
16. An animal: Skunk!! One animal that can really raise a stink!!
17. A Street name: Sandhurst Road in Aamchi Mumbai (which was our home for 8 years!!)
18. A type of car: Skoda Laura
19. A song title: Sarfaroshi Ki Tamanna Ab Hamare Dil Mein
20. A verb: Support
And I’d Tag: Amrit, Avdi, Rane, Navita, Sumeet Shah, BK Chowla (I know, this would be too frivolous for you, but still!), Lostworld, Shas, Musings of a lonely traveler, Nishita, Shilpa Sharma, Whats In A Name!! And all who would like to do it too!! 🙂
PS: Not tagging again those who have been already tagged by Dhiman and Shankar.
Jai Hind!! 🙂