Yeah, I am back!!
Back in the blogosphere!
But, where was I??
Or what kept me away from my beloved blog?
Or how could I miss my daily dose of thoughtful insights from my fellow bloggers??
How could I spend so many days without marveling at the amazing talent, creativity and diverse thoughts in the blogosphere??
Oh, the reasons are many… (or are they the excuses??)
- The festival season…Navratras…Dusshera…Karvachauth…and the grand finale Diwali!
- The Diwali cleaning…gosh, how much clutter I had to banish from my home this time!!
- Kid’s CCE III (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation…in short my exams!!)
- Then our baby’s school vacations…which topsy-turvies my schedule!
- Guests…Navratras and holidays attract a lot of Vaishno Devi Mata’s darshan!
- Shopping…my favorite activity.
- A new addiction…Farmville at Facebook! I need some more neighbors! (Please add me as your neighbor!!)
- Parties and get-togethers. This festive season, our evenings were busier than a Page 3 socialite! (Imagine at a place like Jammu!!)
- May be a bit of writer’s block! Actually, didn’t use the grey cells at all in this direction!!
Anyways, it’s high time and it’s time to get back to work!!
So back I am!
To start with on my blog and soon on all your blogs!!
Can’t wait to meet you all again!!