HELLO! THE NEW YEAR IS HERE!
“I do think New Year’s resolutions can’t technically be expected to begin on New Year’s Day, don’t you? Since, because it’s an extension of New Year’s Eve, smokers are already on a smoking roll and cannot be expected to stop abruptly on the stroke of midnight with so much nicotine in the system. Also dieting on New Year’s Day isn’t a good idea as you can’t eat rationally but really need to be free to consume whatever is necessary, moment by moment, in order to ease your hangover. I think it would be much more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second”, said Helen Fielding
And I agree with her completely!!
And that is why I am making some New Year Blogging Resolutions today, on 2nd January 2010!
Eric Zorn said, “Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.”
So, with complete honesty and self-assessment, and I hope I don’t break them, I resolve to do the following in this new year, on my blog…
- Post more regularly : When I entered this blogging world, I was so very disciplined. For 2 months consecutively I posted one blog-post a day!! And then the blogging frequency took a steep nose dive!! In this year, I will post more regularly!! I will.
- Add more variety on my Blog’s Menu. Yeah, that’s needed!
- Develop some new themes/ideas which would feature at regular intervals on the blog. That’s surely interesting!!
- Respond to ALL comments!! Positively!
- Savor the blogs I love more… in other words, spend less time on my farm! *Sigh*
- Try to give my Blog a new look…This is the scariest one. Changing the blog template is one harrowing experience! Hope I am able to do it smoothly this time!
Well, that’s my To-Do list for my blog! And I need your good wishes and support in achieving these objectives!
And here’s wishing that every day of the new year glow with good cheer and happiness, smiles and joy, warmth and good health, growth and abundance for you and your family!!