Ah! It’s a gloomy mood day!
No, All Izz Well!
But, still, something is amiss. Don’t know what that is, though.
I guess, it’s one of those days! Nah, its not PMS!
But, it’s kind of depressing to be in such a mood! Even, I can feel the melancholy, so guess it would be apparent to others too.
So, what could help me snap out of this dreary mood…
- A vent… I guess, a creative vent in the form of writing should do the trick.
- A stroll in the park with KG… and not on the treadmill. I missed using it, anyways!
- Tom & Jerry… the duo always bring a smile despite having seen the same episode a zillion times.
- They say chocolates… but I would love to have my all time/any time favorite…a Masala Dosa!! The mere thought of MD has brought a smile. 🙂
- Some soothing renditions of Jaggu Dada, I mean Jagjit Singh
- Count my blessings…yeah, I should do that!
- Call up some friends.
- Watch Goldie and Ginny dance around in their bowl. G & G are our 2 pet gold fishes!
- Look at our photo albums. They transport you back in time and it’s always fun to revisit the memories.
- Play a game with Aaryan. Monopoly is his current favorite and seeing him do the money calculations and the gleeful responses on every move on the board is a sure mood elevator.
Hmm…something out of all this should work.
You have a great time, while I try to beat the gloomy mood vampires!