This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 10; the tenth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.
Different people aspire to ESCAPE from different thoughts, actions, situations…
- Escape from Enmity, Envy, Evil Thoughts, proclaimed the Swami Mithyanand, and you shall move from the stresses of everyday life to living a blissful, conflict-free life!!
- Escape from Selfishness and Sin, preached Mrs & Mr Sharma, constantly… they are the concerned parents of teens.
- When would we Escape from Child-Labor, Child-Abuse, Child-Marriage, asked Gayatri and Raju, the little children who are much mature for their age because of the harsh vagaries of life thrust upon them.
- Escape from the Addiction of drugs, smoking, alcohol, power, internet, facebook and its games, is all I seek, said Madhav aka Maddy, the youth. (An afterthought…do I seek that, asked Maddy!)
- Escape from Poverty and Escape from Prostitution, can I ever do that, asked Radha, the tired village belle who now lives in a ghetto.
- Escape from being an Escapist, said I, and work towards realizing your dream or aspiration. Within our dreams and aspirations there are endless opportunities… Go seize them!