Ok, I am late! But, I believe in better late than never! So, here I am doing the tag, initiated by IHM, which is doing the rounds in our blog world currently and is being taken up like hot cakes.
And you must tag twelve blogging friends or else you will be cursed to wear blue clothes pants if you are a woman and pink shirts if you are a man – for next twelve years!!
And, since I am scared of curses, bless me lord, to make a good, sincere confession. So, here’s my list of what I think I do/love to, which doesn’t fit my gender stereotypes:
- Chocolates, stuffed toys, heart shaped goodies, posters of any icon (you get the drift??) from Archies/Hallmark never featured in my list to get as gifts/buy or ever found a place in my room.
- I don’t watch a single Saas-Bahu serial, in fact, can’t stand them at all.
- 90% of the times, I am wearing Jeans and Capris.
- I am the Man-Friday of our home. The first aid for our electric or plumbing mishaps, medical or emotional needs, bills and budgeting, all come under my purview.
- Jewelry and make-up have never been on my priority list.
- I love tech gadgets… in fact, I can’t live without them. I keep checking the laptops, cameras, mobiles… and keep comparing mine with the new ones or wish I had that one… And I can use all of their respective features.
- I have traveled a lot, alone! And I love exploring a new place. Am comfortable on my own even in a new city.
- I love reading books. I am proud of my mini-library at home.
- Women’s incessant talks of tele-serials, clothes and accessories, their relatives, a loooooooong story about their experience with any topic of the conversation, the attention seeking tactics and their never ending talks on phone with “What else/Aur Batao” every next minute… simply bore me!
- I prefer wearing shoes in any color so long as they are black!
Now the tough part. Almost everybody has been tagged, after checking a lot of tags, I hereby tag Kavita, Purba Ray, Rajlakshmi, Shilpa, Manna, Chatterbox, Shilpa Sharma, Pujitha, Meghana, Parth, Navita and Subhayan!!
Take it up guys!!