While surfing the web, I came across a Meme Ten on Tuesdays here. And I am ‘inspired’ to do the same. Of course, the topic that I am doing is original!
- Visit the Vaishno Devi Shrine.
- Visit some rare temples… there’s one temple of Balram and Revati. Of course, you must visit the famous ones too like the Raghunath temple and Bawey Wali Mata temple. Jammu is the city of temples.
- Shop for rajmah and dry fruits, pashmeena shawls/stoles, kashmiri embroidered dresses/materials/rugs.
- Try the Kashmiri wazwan especially Rista, Gushtaba, Tabak Maas etc
- Savor the vegetarian food at Pahalwan di Hatti.
- Stay at Hotel Hari Niwas Palace.
- Go for a picnic at Jhajjar Kotli which is an upstream of river Tawi
- Take a dip in the icy cold water of river Chenab.
- Visit the International Border.
- Visit the Nandini Wildlife Sanctuary which is a natural habitat for pheasants Indian mynah,Blue Rock Pigeon, Indian Peafowl, Red Junglefowl, Cheer Pheasant and chakor, leopard, wild boar, rhesus monkey, bharal and grey langur.
Coming to Jammu??