It’s Day 3 and here are my 8 Fears
- Losing loved ones : I am truly scared of this one and I don’t even want to think or talk about it.
- Long distance travel by road : Whenever family and friends travel by road, I am paranoid personified. Till they reach their destination safely, I cannot rest or sleep. Though, I am perfectly ok, when I am travelling with them by road!
- Lizards, Cockroaches, Rats… You get the drift!! Any of their creepy brethren in the same room as me, and I can give them heart attack with my shrieks!
- Being out of money : I never want to be caught short…
- Fast Driving : It really freaks me out. My eyes are forever glued to the speedometer. A lil’ above average speed, and I get anxiety attacks which are followed by verbal attack!
- Gruesome, horrifying crimes : That they are happening and could happen to anyone around gives me goose bumps.
- Ghosts, black magic etc : Many people enjoy talking or listening about paranormal stories and activities… Not me!
- Losing the data on my lappy : Long back, my computer crashed and there was no back-up!! God, I was aghast and disgusted with myself for a long long time.