My Big Fat Bag
One of my secrets in the 10 Day You Challenge was… “I can’t move out of the home without my big bag. It weighs more than a kilo and has all the things, I might possibly need at any point of time! So, even for grocery shopping down the lane, my big fat bag travels with me!”
On reading this Chicky a.k.a. Kaddu commented … “I am curious to know what’s in your big fat bag! :p Another blog post for it? 1 kg ke bag pe ek blog post to banta hai, right? :p”
Thank you Kaddu for a blog-post idea!
So, what’s in My Big Fat Bag?? The inside secret is revealed here…
- These are the Card Holders which houses multiple cards… Debit Cards, various Store Cards, Game Cards etc… Yeah, they are so many that 2 card holders are needed for that!
- They say that the two most beautiful words in the English language are ‘cheque enclosed. Sadly, this Cheque Book Holder just has my cheque book along with a million other papers, receipts, bills etc
- A woman’s best protection is a little money of her own, said Clare B Luce and I carry my little money in a wallet and a separate bag for the coins!! Yeah, a small bag just for the coins!!
- To capture the memories for the future or those unusual sights for the Wordless Wednesdays, this cybershot comes in handy when the big brother Nikon SLR is not around.
- For that nauseating feeling while travelling or sudden hunger pangs or for the children around… a bag of chocolates and candies are a must too.
The meticulous me needs a diary and pens to make lists or jot sudden thoughts/ideas and of course a calculator to calculate 2+2. The calculator in my phone is very cumbersome, hence this calculator has found it’s place in the bag. Am thinking of replacing it with a bigger calci, coz it’s tedious to calculate with such a small keypad!
- And the indispensable Mobile, travels in the bag always.
- The sunglasses are mandatory too to protect the delicate eyes!
- The visiting cards are meant to be exchanged, so all the cards are carefully stacked in the mini briefcase VC holder!
- And the pious me, needs God too by my side and the tech savvy me could need a Pen Drive or the USB stick anytime.
- Last but not the least, my best friends a.k.a my books are an integral part of my bag. Currently I am reading Phoenix Ritu’s book!
And all these things make my bag a Big Fat Bag, which is not only my saviour and friend but also helps me in increasing my stamina too!