Egg Pizza by KG
And he calls it an Egg Pizza!
- Eggs : 3-6
- 1-2 Onions cut into slices/wedges
- 1-2 Tomatoes cut into slices
- 1-2 Green Chilli
- Spices : Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Seeds, Black Pepper
- In a non-stick pan, take some oil.
- Add cumin seeds, when they crackle, add onions, tomatoes, green chilli.
- Sauté it for a few seconds and then add all the spices except the black pepper.
- Break eggs one by one and spread them over the spicy masala as shown in the picture below :
- Cover it with a lid and let the eggs cook on a slow flame. After a few minutes the egg pizza will look like this…
- Once the eggs are cooked, garnish with black pepper and coriander!
- Serve hot with chapati or parantha. Or you can eat it like a pizza too!!
Simple and easy and also a healthy dish in a jiffy! Try it!!