And The Child Is Back…
- The voices of Nobita and Doremon, Chhota Bheem along with Phineas & Ferb…
- The every few minute questions, “Mumma, where are my sketch pens?”, “Where are my socks? or “When did you get this?”
- The young callers buzzing on the intercom and asking, “Aunty, is Aaryan there?”
- The constant reminders, “First, eat your food”, “Finish your milk fast!”
- The eternal Don’ts, “Don’t watch TV from this close”, “Don’t go out without your jacket”.
- The sweet requests, “Mom, can you search my Boarding School friends on Facebook?”
- The angry and noisy fights between the Ra.One and G.One on PlayStation 2.
- The plans to visit McDonalds and Pizza Hut.
- The look of the home as if it has been hit by a mild hurricane.
- The inquisitive questions from neighbours and acquaintances, “ Is he liking his Boarding School? Has he settled well?, Does he miss home?”
- The struggles to download the latest version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on the tablet PC
- The warm hugs and kisses.
- The non-stop stories of friends and school and also the story with few dialogues and lots of action of the movie 1920 : Evil Returns.
And we are loving it!