Thought of breaking the monotony on the blog with a fun post… I enjoyed writing it, seriously! This post idea was shared on the Write Tribe blog which is I’m Am Blank Because… a fill in the blanks exercise from Little Miss Momma’s Blog. I’m Weird Because…
- I can eat desserts as a main course meal.
- I don’t like chocolates and ice creams.
- I’d rather die than eat food served in trains or roadside vendors or any unhygienic looking eatery.
- Just by looking at a new dish, I know whether I’d like it or not. This is especially for those exotic looking desserts on the buffet tables at hotels/restaurants. And when I do try them, I am always right. No, I am not biased.
- I love to have my morning and evening tea in total quiet and peace. If both of these are missing, I’d delay having my cuppa. A blissful environ is mandatory for my daily elixir.
- I love doing dishes, mopping and washing clothes. Can do them at any hour of the day.
- Giving the home a spic and span look takes precedence over cooking food for the hungry souls, always most of the time.
- I can’t function without making lists. A mental list is made for regular chores while rest of the things are thought out loud on paper.
- I can shed more than a bucket load of tears while watching movies, even the ones that I have seen over a hundred times.
- I cant dance to save my life.
I’m a Bad Friend Because…
- I don’t really like talking on the phone. I rarely take the initiative to call.
- I’d rather text than call.
- I am far too honest and that hurts a lot, I know.
I’m a Good Friend Because…
- I’m there for my friends with an empathetic ear. Anytime. Always.
- I respond promptly to any need/call/text.
- I am fiercely loyal.
- I am always there, through thick & thin, for my friends.
I’m Sad Because…
- Despite my best intentions, I am never able to stick to my exercise schedule for long (read 3-5 days! 🙁 ).
- I am not able to keep myself from worrying about anything and everything.
- The unconditional love and support that I receive from my boys.
- I baked cupcakes for the first time yesterday and they turned out great.
I’m Excited For…
- The things that our shaping up…
- The future that looks so very promising! Touch wood!
What makes you Weird, Happy, Sad and Excited? Do share your thoughts 🙂