Love and Relationships! Oh, there are wonderful things, there are bad things and then there are crazy things about them too. How about looking at relationships from a playful and humorous point of view. Sharing some fun and funny relationship quotes which not only guarantee some smiles and laughs but also helps us to see love and relationships in a different perspective.
- The most important thing in a relationship between a man and a woman is that one of them be good at taking orders. Linda Festa
- Marriage is like a 5,000- piece jigsaw of the sky. Cathy Ladman
- To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and try not to understand her at all. Helen Rowland
- Discovering all the dirty little secrets about each other is some of what a successful relationship is all about. Learning to live with those secrets is the rest. Mark Morrow
- It’s been said a thousand ways by hundreds of different people through the years, but is still as true as ever. If mamma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy. Yellow H.
- Most couples have not had hundreds of arguments; they’ve had the same argument hundreds of times. Gay Hendricks
- Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. Phyllis Diller
- Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there. George Burns
- Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand. Unknown
- Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. Phyllis Diller
Which one made you go LOL? Share some funny relationship quotes that you have come across.