It’s that dull and uninspiring day when I want to write and am not able to write. Memes are my best friends for such blank and boring days. Would You Rather Meme from the Sunday Stealing came to my rescue once again. So, here I go with their Qs and my As…
1. Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?
I’d rather go to a movie alone but have actually had dinner alone in restaurants many times. That usually happens when I am traveling for work. A few of my friends told me that they’d never eat out alone. Surprisingly, it never crossed my mind to be self conscious about it.
2. Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?
Say everything on my mind. Keeping it bottled up inside will suffocate me and will add to the burden on my heart and head. Saying it aloud removes confusions and misunderstandings and may even clear the air with the other person.
3. Would you rather make a phone call or send a text?
Predominantly would send a text, but don’t mind picking up the phone and talking too.
4. Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie?
This is a tough one. I’d love reading an awesome book and watch a good movie too. But if I have to pick one, then a book would be my first choice!
5. Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest?
Definitely, the smartest. Being wise and smart may bring popularity too, though being popular is not on my agenda.
6. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
Though both should not be there. But I’d go with ending world hunger.
7. Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?
Camping with family and friends.
8. Would you rather explore space or the ocean?
I’d like to explore the ocean. The marine life and its myriad flora and fauna fascinates me.
9. Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?
Deep sea diving . One of the reasons would be to explore the mesmerizing marine life and the second is that I love swimming.
10. Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?
This is a tough choice. I have enjoyed my childhood and being an adult is one happy ride too. I’ll opt for being an adult my whole life, though.
11. Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse?
At this point of time, definitely with spouse. God, we both need a break from our hectic pace of life. But we love travelling with friends too.
12. Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?
Keys. These can be replaced. On second thoughts, I don’t mind losing my cell phone too. Have back-up of all the phone data plus I need a new phone.
13. Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus?
Neither. But have heard that octopus is delicious.
14. Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing?
X-ray vision sounds very exciting.
15. Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
Have worked in teams and alone as well. Between the two, I like working alone. Gives me all the freedom and peace of mind too.