Saving Grace (What Doesn’t Kill You #1) by Pamela Fagan Hutchins
Read a review:
Multi-award winning, Bestselling Romantic Mystery Series Saving Grace kicks off the What Doesn’t Kill You series off with voodoo, laughs, and suspense.
Katie Connell is a high-strung attorney whose sloppy drinking habits and stunted love life collide hilariously during a doomed celebrity case in Dallas. She flees Texas for the Caribbean and escapes professional humiliation, a broken heart, and a wicked Bloody Mary habit, but ends up trading one set of problems for another when she begins to investigate the suspicious deaths of her parents on the island of St. Marcos. She’s bewitched by the voodoo spirit of an abandoned house in the rain forest and discovers that she’s as much a danger to herself as the island’s bad guys are.
See why this series won contest after contest.
- 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award, Romance, Quarter-finalist
- 2011 Winner of the Houston Writers Guild Mainstream Novel Contest
- 2010 Winner of the Writers League of Texas Romance Contest
- 2012 Winner of the Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story Contest
You can buy the book @
About The Author
Pamela Fagan Hutchins writes overly long e-mails, the What Doesn’t Kill You romantic mysteries, and (possibly) hilarious nonfiction. She resides deep in the heart of Nowheresville, TX and way up in the frozen north of Snowheresville, WY. Pamela is passionate about great writing and smart authorpreneurship as well as hiking with her hunky husband and pack of rescue dogs and goat, experimenting with her Keurig, and traveling in the Bookmobile.
If you like Sandra Brown or Janet Evanovich for fiction or Erma Bombeck for nonfiction, you’re going to love Pamela.
- 2015 WINNER USA Best Books Fiction: Cross Genre (Heaven to Betsy)
- 2014 FINALIST USA Best Books Fiction: Cross Genre (Going for Kona)
- 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Quarter-Finalist (Finding Harmony)
- 2013 USA Best Books Business: Writing & Publishing (What Kind of Loser Indie Publishes)
- 2012 Houston Writers Guild Ghost Story (Leaving Annalise)
- 2012 USA Best Books Parenting/Divorce (How to Screw Up Your Kids)
- 2011 Houston Writers Guild Novel (Finding Harmony)
- 2010 Writers League of Texas Romance (Saving Grace)
#TornadoGiveaway is an initiative of The Book Club. Click on the icon to go to the event page of the Tornado .. Lots of fun awaits you 🙂
In Association With our Media Partners