Horn OK Please!
Ok guys, this post is from Ma. She has this uncanny habit of reading and then remembering as well, the BUMPER STICKERS!!
So, listening to the weird, funny and sometimes quite meaningful messages written at the back of our Indian trucks and buses from her is one entertaining episode!
Last night, we had one such session, wherein she jogged her memory while I let my fingers dance furiously on the keyboard!
Presenting some of the funny and some words of wisdom on our trucks, now…
- Kanoon na kayada, chamchagiri se fayada. How true!
- Yaad karo us maiyya ko, jo paar laga de naiyya ko. Baat main dum hai bhai!
- Ek ho, magar sher ho! Hmmm…
- Bhai ho to Bharat jaisa, beta ho to Shravan jaisa! A wishful thinking?!!
- Paas aayega, to itihaas ban jaayega. This one’s dangerous, mate!
- Raam Raam rut, saamne se to hut. The haughty one, I guess!
- Lagi jhapki, zindagi tapki. Must have had a close shave, what say?
- Sapne nahin, saamne dekh. Says the preacher!
- Jitna sukh chaho, utna kariye jaap, dukh bhi jitna sah sako, utna kariye paap! A profound thought indeed! I like it!
- Dekho aur tarso, phir milenge parson. Oh…again!?
- Gyan mat baantiye, yahaan sabhi gyaani hain! Wah, kya baat hai! I second it
- Gati par brake, varna haddi break! Says a traffic cop turned truck driver!
- Jab tak bheetar aag rahegi, jaari bhagambhag rahegi! Another preacher amongst us!!
And my all time favorite: ‘Buri nazar wale tera munh kala’!!
PS: Which bumper sticker made u tickle??
Image Courtesy:Google Images