Some 45 days ago, I had taken a quiz to know my addiction to blogging. And the result showed that ‘I am 74% addicted to blogging!’
And today, when I took another ‘Test’…the verdict was:
‘You are 84% addicted to blogging’. 84% eh??
is troubling am actually thinking about is the increase in the figures!
Is it right? Is it good, OK or fatal? This made me analyze my addiction.
My Signs and Symptoms of Blogging Addiction:
- I have started believing that I cant live without blogging. My friends are amazed at my blog posting rate, which is ‘One A Day!’
- When I had to go out of town for 4 days, I saved 4 posts as drafts, before I left, which I posted each day on my blog from a cyber cafe, so that my blog does not feel lonely!
- I crib a lot when stuck in traffic on the roads, but I love the traffic on my blog.
- I keenly look forward to the comments on my blog, in fact believe ‘more the merrier’ but would sulk or throw a tantrum, when KG would pass even a small comment.
- Statistics was a subject I abhorred, but now I look at my blog statistics with great zeal and wish they’d change every minute!
- I try to finish the other works that I am supposed to do at a maddening pace, in order to get back to my blog sooner.
- The questions which are on the top of my mind, when ever I meet somebody… “Do you blog? Do you read my blog?”
- I have a file in My Documents titled ‘Blog Ideas’ and a paper and a diary is always in my purse to jot down any new idea or thought for future blogging reference.
- I know, KG is getting bugged at the importance and time that I give to our blog related conversations among other things! And would not stop still!
My Prescription to My Blogging Addiction:
- Admit that I have an addiction, because that is the first step…there is no point in hiding the truth or the problem.
Oh my gosh! What am I doing? Admitting is fine…But I am not gonna stop blogging! May be I’d behave a bit normal and not ‘blogormal’ (meaning which is normal for bloggers).
I mean, if I am sane enough to know that I am addicted, it must mean that it’s OK and nothing to worry about!
So, cheers, as I blog as usual!