Hi. I am Shilpa Garg.
This is the “About” page, so I should probably tell you my story.
- I am getting older by the day.
- I am not perfect.
- I have done MBA and I have worked for a decade in the Brand Management Team of leading Pharmaceutical companies and then moved on to work as a Soft-Skills Trainer.
- I am passionate about reading books and baking cakes.
- I observe a lot by watching and that gives a lot of fodder for my blog.
- I love finding extraordinary in the ordinary life around me and that reflects in my posts on this blog.
- I have been blogging since 2009 and still love every minute of it.
- Making lists calms me down when I am overwhelmed with life and work.
- As much as I love getting a cup of coffee/tea and enjoying some alone time with a book, having a conversation with friends over coffee/tea is something I relish.
- When all seems to be doom and gloom, I believe in finding positive possibilities.
- I don’t like being caught unawares.
- I am obsessed with washing and cleaning and I know it’s getting out of control.
- I have one husband and one teenage son who feature a lot in my musings and stories. They don’t read my blog, but they are supportive of my writing.
Are we friends now?
So, welcome! I’m so glad you’re here!
Hang with me on Facebook!
Twitter is fun too!
You can find me on Google+
And Goodreads if books interest you.
I’m kind of new on Pinterest!
If all else fails, just contact me through this form.