Wow!! A Tag–cum-Contest!!
I was tagged by Phoenixritu for this one! And it is fun!
But, first things first…here are some of the Do’s!
1. On your blog, provide a link to the Great Bong’s page, May I Hebb Your Attention Pliss. Embedding the above picture in your blog would be nice but not needed.
The May I Hebb Your Attention Pliss contest
2. Then write down your top 10 Hindi movie lines or top 10 English movie lines (You can do both if you want. Only one set is required for the contest). If you cannot think of top 10, make it top 5. Cannot think of even 5? Make it top 3. No problem. Only restriction: no two lines from same movie. This is done to make it fair for other movies so that they don’t get swamped by Gunda or Loha or Sholay.
3. Tag five friends to do the same.
4. Come over to the comment-space of this post and post your blog’s link so I can go and read it.
Remember: Before starting the tag, paste points 1 and 4 on your blog so that the rules are available to anyone who wishes to pick the tag up from your blog.
Ok…now My Favorite Hindi Movie Lines…
- Aaj khush to bahut hoge tum…..
Amitabh Bachchan speaking to the God in Deewar
- Tumhara naam kya hai, Basanti…
Amitabh Bachchan in Sholay
- Aap convince ho gaye ya main aur boloon?
Kareena Kapoor in Jab We Met
- I can talk English, I can walk English, and I can laugh English because English is a very phunny language. Bhairoñ becomes Byron and Byron becomes Bhairoñ because their minds are very narrow…
Amitabh Bachchan in Namak Halaal
- Aisa to aadmi life mein doich time bhaagta hai. Olympic ka race ho, yaa police ka case ho. Tum kis liye bhaagta hai bhai?
Amitabh Bachchan in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Rashtra hamari sampatti hai aur apni sampatti ko bechane main kya aapati hai??…Pankaj Kapoor during a Nukkad Natak in Halla Bol
- Mat ro Pushpa, I hate tears
Rajesh Khanna in Amar Prem
- Aey..Silent movie, thoda sound de na!
Tu sad sad kyon hai, happy-sad kyon nahi?
Hum sad kyun hote hain? Kyonki mann bhaari hai, heavy heavy!
Mann kab heavy, heavy hota hai? Jab mann ko koi hurt karta hai!
Mann ko kon itna hurt kar sakta hai? Jo mann ke very very close hota hai!
Mann ke very very close kon hota hai? Jiske sang mann very very happy feel karta hai!
Happy tha, isliye sad hai na, So be happy-sad not sad-sad!”
Swini Khara to Amitabh Bachchan in Cheeni Kum
- Yeh bachon ke khelne ki cheez nahin! Haath kat jaaye toh khoon nikal aata hai
Raaj Kumar in Waqt
- The most clichéd one… Main tumhare bachche ki maa banne wali hoon!!
Don’t know the movie neither the actress, but am sure many actresses have said this dialogue! 😀
Oooh! Mr. Bachchan is featuring so many times…well, he is my Mostest Favorite!
And now the Tagging part… Anybody can take this up, but tagging 5 as per the rules…
Tagging Inty swetha too, coz she wished she was tagged too! 🙂
Take it up guys and share your favorite movie dialogues!