This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 5; the fifth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.
Oh, all in a day’s work is nothing special. It’s just the routine.
But a single day’s thoughts, expressions, learnings, observations can run into reams of pages. Jotting down some of the A to Z of a day of my life!
In a day, I…
- Accept the challenges that life throws my way.
- Accomplish miracles with a gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile or a hug
- Aggravate sometimes a simple issue
- Amuse myself by playing FarmVille
- Annoy the lil’ baby by not giving in to his demands
- Anxiously wait for the feedback on my new blog post
- Bewilder at the regressive programs on the television
- Bitch about anything that is not to my liking
- Calmly control the tantrums of a 7 year old
- Cheerfully agree to disagree with…KG!
- Confuse the issue…(
Sometime…once in a odd while!)
- Crazily look at the goodies on my virtual farm
- Curiously observe the magpies hitting their beaks on the glass pane ceaselessly
- Cynically appraise myself
- Determine the plan of action for the day
- Disappoint the 2 men of our home on the dining table
- Drink 3 cups of masala tea
- Enthrall the kid by reading him the stories from the Panchatantra
- Envy nobody
- Frustrate the maid with endless instructions to wash her hands before doing anything in kitchen
- Giggle out loud at the silly SMS jokes
- Gratefully thank God for all his blessings
- Happily cook
- Hope for the best in everything
- Irritate myself and others too
- Jealously guard my mini-library
- Kiss and make-up with an annoyed KG or AG
- Laze around too
- Love the feeling of being loved
- Madly play FarmVille
- Numbly brave the cold weather out here
- Optimistically look at things
- Peacefully sleep
- Quixotically refrain from using our Treadmill
- Refresh myself by listening to KG and AG about their day’s happenings
- Reject whacky ideas that keep floating in my brain
- Rejuvenate myself with a 10 minute nap
- Relax by listening to Jagjit Singh
- Rush to help
- Sadly remember some memories
- Shock KG when he sees me without my laptop
- Surprise the 2 men by suggesting, “Let’s not go to a South Indian food joint, this time!”
- Sympathetically listen to the official grouches shared by KG
- Thank God again
- Think, think, think…
- Touch base with family and friends
- Understand the importance of life
- Value my relationships
- Worry too!
- X-ray the new things a bit too deeply
- Yearn to be a kid again
- Zealously work.
It’s all in a day’s work!