A Tag it is! Doing a Tag after a very long time.
Was Tagged by Subhayan some time back for these 2 Tags.
Taking them up…
Some gains in the last 10 years…
- The very obvious…the vertical force exerted by somebody’s mass as a result of gravity!! There is a significant increase in it since the last 10 years! *Sigh*
- A baby has been calling me “Ma” !! The most amazing and beautiful gain!
bitlot of maturity…Does this sound too pompous??
- Some knowledge of a lot of things!
- Found some wonderful people who are now friends for life.
In the last 10 years, I have learnt …
- Everything happens for a reason. You may not see it right away, but in time you will come to realize that it was for the best.
- Making the best out of every situation is good. It makes life easier and happier! Cribbing and complaining, complicates things.
- The power of prayers!
- When your family becomes your friends, and your friends become your family…its like having the best of both worlds!!
- Still have a lot to learn!
The second tag … a much lighter one!! (As Subhayan puts it)
- My Laptop…Can’t imagine life without it!!
- BSNL Broadband Connection…A satisfied customer says so.
- My Blog…That’s the first web page I click open and is the last one to be closed…everyday.
- Playing FarmVille…Gosh, what will I do, when I reach level 70?? Already on level 51 and still going strong!!
- Good books to read! There’s one always on my bedside table!
- A nice hot cup of tea – t.i.d. This is considering I had never tasted tea for a good two and a half decade!
- Shopping expeditions…Love them more now!
- A sweet after every meal. Though it negates the efforts in the gym…but, still…
- My BIG handbag…it has everything I might need anytime!
- My mobile… The necessity of the times, more than ever.
And now the Tagging part…I hereby Tag…Lostworld, Chatterbox, Pra, Neha, Guria, Venky, Lakshmi Rajan, Tavish, Shruti, Saurabh P, TheSchmuck, Makk, Nishita, Kavita, Kadambari, Madhu, Avdi, Richa, Jaunty Anima, Sorcerer, Mohammed, Rohini…
Amrit, Pawan, Sid, Vipul, Dhiman, Roshmi, Avada, don’t fret that your name isn’t here!! And you know why!!
Take it up, guys! Would love to see your versions of these Tags!!
Image Courtesy : http://2.bp.blogspot.com