10 Day You Challenge : Six Places
6 Places on Day 5. Here are some places that have given wonderful memories and some where wonderful memories would be created….
- Lucknow : The bestest city that we have stayed in is Lucknow! Loved the ‘metro but not a metro’ feel of the place… the kebabs and biryani, the lakhnavi embroidered kurtas and sarees, the multiplexes and huge malls, the culture and tradition, all gave some wonderful fond memories!
- Mumbai : Mumbai, where life runs faster than the clock was our home for 8 years! The dhakka-mukki in the Local Trains and focus on catching the Bo 8:03 F , vada-pav and bhel at Juhu beach, mystical evenings on the Marine Drive, the hot coffee on the road by the coffee-wala on the cycle, the incessant rains, the traffic jams, the roads with potholes, some wonderful friends… created loads of magical memories in Mumbai.
- Jaipur : Simply because it is our hometown and where we have returned after a long time!
- Australia : A travel destination on the wish list for adventure and to enjoy the magnificent natural wonders.
- South Africa : Another holiday destination on wish list for hiking trails and wildlife and national parks. Have seen so much of it on National Geographic, that, I am keen to experience it all in person!
- Home : This is the bestest place to come back after a long day or even after a great vacation. Nothing beats the comfort, cozines and warmth of home!