My Last Post of 2009!
It’s 31st December, today!
A New Years Eve is as much about looking forward as it is about reflecting and reminiscing.
And today, I complete 8 months in the blogosphere!! Eight months!! Can’t believe it!! It seems like just yesterday!!
It’s apt to look back and jot down some of my favorite posts which took shape and form on this blog in these 8 months.
- My first blog post….Our Visit to the International Border.
- My second post…it’s about something which irks me the mostest!!…Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth!??
- A post which is truly a Mother’s Pride…Happy Mother’s Bay!
- A satire on our Hindi News Channels…HNCs = E Square
- The Century post, writing it was a wonderful experience in itself…Yippee!! 100th Post Today!!
- There is a lot in A Blogger’s Arsenal!!
- A story which got interpreted in myriad ways by fellow bloggers…Friday’s 55 Fiction : Her Epiphany?
- And finally a post on something which dominates my day…The Insanity of My Addiction.
That was fast work. Picked them just by rote!!
That’s all for this year.
“A rose is a rose is a rose!”, wishes all of you a great evening. Have a rocking fun time with family and friends as we move into 2010.
Image Courtesy : http://rlv.zcache.com