Time to Learn!
I have been tagged by Nupur for this one, which is the Learning Tag. It’s about the ten things ‘I wish to learn’ in near future or at least sometime in my life.
There are loads of things which I wish to learn, coz, there is so much to learn…
- Driving a Car : Now this is something I “WISH” to learn. That’s another story that I have already learnt it thrice and failed miserably. I know, I don’t have that ‘gene’ for driving, but I still wish, if I could drive!
- Dance : No, not to somebody’s tunes, but just a bit on the dance floor. My aspirations to learn to dance are not very high. Just being able to sway to the music would be simply a “wow achievement’” for me. This is something which I have never learnt, so may be sometime in the future, I am able to do it!!
- Baking : I am a good cook. And I am comfortable cooking any new dish from the book the first time for a party too. But my baking experiments are not always successful and this is despite following the recipe correctly. Baking is an art which I wish to master sometime soon.
- HTML Codes : Currently they look like some Greek and Latin to me. Whenever, I need to use them, either I spend a lot of time on getting the right code or have to take help from friends from the blogging world. Thank you Rahul for helping me out!! But I wish to learn them sometime.
- Aura Reading : Recently read about Auras, their colors and significance in our life and how it tells the exact state of one’s health like the state of your mind or the stress levels. And I am sufficiently interested to learn more about it!!
- CPR : I have read about Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, its various steps and the right technique, but would love to learn it from a professional.
- Mental Maths : I am very bad with numbers, so much so that for calculating 2+2, I need a calculator. Aaryan is learning to do mental maths using abacus and I am learning too, Hope I become proficient in it, in some time.
- Conquer my Fears : That would be challenging, but with focus and determination, the fears can be overcome!
- Languages : I wish to learn the basics of some Indian and foreign language.
- Eat with Chopsticks : Now, this is not so very important and is not difficult too… This is just to give company to Aaryan, whose latest passion is to eat everything with chopsticks!
Cool… listing down sure puts things in perspective and gives a direction!
So what do you wish to learn??
As per the rules, officially tagging… Chatterbox, Lazy Pineapple, Rajlakshmi, Dhiman and The Holy Lama.
Well, if you are reading this consider yourself tagged, would love to learn your learnings too!
August 30, 2010 12:10 pm|
Wow! that’s one cool list 🙂
Thank you for adding to my ‘to-learn list’ 🙂
I am with you on #4 & #8 🙂
Thank you for tagging me Shilpa, I had actually been thinking of this just an hour back and your post sent a reminder my way.
Will do it real soon 😀
Best wishes for your goals 😀
August 30, 2010 12:18 pm|
As one grows one realizes that there is so much to learn!
August 30, 2010 12:51 pm|
nice list..I have been tagged too for this tag..will take it up if i can think of 10 points!
a few answers may match you know..I cannot eat properly even with a knife n fork! i am a very clumsy eater! for me, haath/spoon zindabad 🙂
August 30, 2010 1:34 pm|
check my list http://jidhu.blogspot.com/2010/08/time-to-learn.html
August 30, 2010 5:07 pm|
Liked the list specially no. 1 & 2 would figure in my list too… Aura reading is something new for me… would like to know more ….
August 30, 2010 5:28 pm|
Nice list, you just inspired me to sign up for swimming classes 🙂
August 30, 2010 6:29 pm|
Thats one cool list. Now that you have listed them, why dont you take it up one by one and transfer them to ‘Done’ list? 🙂
August 30, 2010 9:00 pm|
Hey di, this was fun.. I am with you in a lot of these. 😀
Driving, baking,conquering own fears and yes mental math too.. But, I am good with markup now, so no more learning html 😀
August 31, 2010 3:52 am|
I wanna learn to dance & bake too:)
A nice big yummy chocolate cake with frosting, icing and the works 😉 Lets hope we do learn sometime. This is actually a nice tag Shilpa. If you manage to learn html, please let me know 😀
August 31, 2010 4:58 am|
aura reading,eating with chopstick and metal math…these are some interesting to-learn things on your list 🙂
August 31, 2010 5:59 am|
1, 2, 9 and 10 – Whenever you are joining any class, do let me know, even I need to learn them – we can refer to each other’s experiences. 🙂
3 – Becos I am able to do this now really good, doesnt mean I am the expert – I failed miserably in the initial stages, then later learnt well. So, have patience and keep trying. 🙂
7 – Why dont u join Abacus classes to become a trainer yourself ??? That’ll make you an expert. 🙂
So, here’s a special hug on your way, to help u conquer all those fears. 🙂
That reminds me, I too was tagged by Nu…now I better do it.
August 31, 2010 6:05 am|
We have so many things to learn, but ask me to put it down and I’ll freeze. Nice list you’ve got there and seems achievable too! So good luck to you 🙂
August 31, 2010 7:21 am|
It will be fun trying if it can do good and be wort while .
IN any case – with chop sticks- not me.
August 31, 2010 9:15 am|
🙂 well any day is a good day to start on this..
CPR is easy.. if i can learn anyone can do it.. try it 🙂
Chopsticks he heh well i have tried and failed miserably so cant say anything on that …
All the best and hope you learn all
August 31, 2010 2:15 pm|
Hi, visiting you for the first time…
You have a nice blog..and nice ideas..
Coming to your post,
On a close look, everyone might have come across the necessity of learning all the things you mentioned at least once. As far as I am concerned, only tenth and 6th were the newest desires for me..The rest I had wished to learn at least once..
August 31, 2010 4:06 pm|
cool list…this is a very interesting tag and it’s been a long time since I did a tag. I just might take this one up!
August 31, 2010 4:52 pm|
Aura reading made me to Google more on it,
and i may dwell on it intriguingly…
September 1, 2010 5:11 am|
Nice list 🙂 Baking is something that I have been wanting to learn too from a long time !!
September 20, 2010 11:21 am|
interesting Tag… 🙂
As you said anyone reading this can considered them self tagged.. so I took this tag and read my leanings here: http://www.swetatiwary.com/2010/09/i-wish-to-learn.html
September 29, 2010 6:43 pm|
I wish to learn swimming and driving 🙂