Ten on Tuesday – 2
- My laptop cord (2 year old) was giving me trouble, so we decided to buy the new one. We went to a showroom, asked for the cord and while the salesperson was getting it. KG looked around at the laptops on display and ‘convinced’ me to buy a new one!! And we bought a new laptop that very moment instead of the cord which was costing just Rs 1200!! Some impulsive shopping that was!! I am soooo busy and happy exploring my brand new lappy, that thinking about a nice worthy post is far from my mind!
- I have taken a vow to visit a temple for 40 days. So, every morning getting up at 3:45 am and reaching the temple by 4:15 am and getting back home by 5:15 am to start the daily grind has disrupted my body’s rhythm. So, lethargy and tiredness gives me company most of the day…and thus….
- I felt reading Blog-a-Ton-14 posts was more important than writing a new post. That’s another story that I have neither read any of the fellow contestant’s post and nor have written a new post on my blog. Hopefully, the reading will start today!
- The Double Crop Mastery this weekend and making my pigs hunt for truffles made me work hard on my farm! So, no posts again! You know, I am talking about FarmVille!! You bet I am still crazy passionate about it!!
- The full time help was asked to resign and the 2 part-time maids do not help that much! Sigh!! It’s loads of work. And the work at home is never ending!! 🙁
- A new work assignment kept me busy!
- My Aaryan’s Monthly CCEs (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation) gave me ulcers, headaches…
- Lack of ideas or inspiration rather the tired brain state didn’t let me think creatively!
- Fun, family, friends, food, films… too contributed to this!!
- Just like that…
*By Active Blogging I mean writing a nice, long post.