15 Famous Quotes For Food Lovers #AtoZChallenge
What is the best thing to do after eating? Well, talk about it!!
Let’s talk about some sweet, spicy and fiery food quotes by famous chefs and food lovers.
- People who love to eat are always the best people. – Julia Child
- There is no sincerer love than the love of food. – George Bernard Shaw
- The secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. – Mark Twain
- I cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food. – W.C. Fields
- One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. ― Virginia Woolf
- If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… the people who give you their food give you their heart. – Cesar Chavez
- You learn a lot about someone when you share a meal together. – Anthony Bourdain
- I love my pizza so much, in fact, that I have come to believe in my delirium that my pizza might actually love me, in return. I am having a relationship with this pizza, almost an affair. ― Elizabeth Gilbert
- Laughter is brightest where food is best. – Irish Proverb
- You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food. – Paul Prudhomme
- We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink. – Epicurus
- Cooking is like love, it should be entered into with complete abandon or not at all. – Harriet Von Horne
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. – Barbara Johnson
- Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed and puts them in your debt. – Judith Olney
- One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. – Luciano Pavarotti
Which is your favourite food quote?
My theme for this year’s Blogging from A to Z April Challenge is Food Talks. Join me for some interesting, fun conversations about food experiences, experiments, basics, tips, ideas, hacks, trends and much more.