Get Your #OneWeddingWish Fulfilled!
A 4-day extravaganza with a handful of family and friends in a place where heritage and tradition met. A celebration that had splendor, affluence and incredible magnificence in an authentic flamboyant palace. Hearts warmed by cozy camaraderie and luxurious hospitality. That was the experience at a destination wedding which I had the pleasure to be a part of, recently.
Usually, when one thinks of a wedding, hustle bustle all around and preparations happening at a hectic pace is the first thought that comes to mind. But I quite liked this idea of celebrating the start of togetherness away from all this very ‘madness’ with a close group of family and friends at a distant locale.
Destination Weddings are on the rise, all around the world and I can list the reasons why the idea of going somewhere gorgeous and unique to exchange vows is catching everyone’s fancy!
- Destination weddings are easier and faster to plan. It may appear to be a lot of work with tons of planning but it’s actually not. Most resorts offer interesting and comprehensive packages and have everything you may need. And if you hire a wedding planner, then it’s a cake walk.
- It’s stress free. Destination weddings have a relaxed feel about them. It’s like a little vacation for everyone; the bride and the groom as well as the guests. So, there is this happy and less formality in the air and more smiles around.
- It’s high on bonding. Since the guest list is small, there’s more time to bond and know the family members of both the families. It’s the best way for families to meet and have a good time together.
- It’s like a big vacation with all the people who matter the most. Though it’s a special time for the wedding couple, but it’s a great time for the family and friends to have fun too.
- The photographs are GORGEOUS. Period. Whether the chosen destination is a palace or a fort or a sandy beach covered with palm trees or a rustic locale or a tropical paradise, the wedding venue would be beautiful in its own way. With the backdrop of the beautiful locales, the photographs can be truly epic and magazine-worthy.
- A destination wedding is much more unique than a traditional ceremony at home. And yes, your wedding day would stand out from most people you’d know.
- Oh! It’s sooo romantic. A wedding is a celebration of love and if it has the feel of a fairy-tale affair, how amazing is that!
Destination Weddings can truly transform your big day into something memorable and unforgettable. Do you wish to create such amazing memories on your special day?
Having this one wish (or any other) fulfilled is no longer a dream, thanks to Tata Capital wedding loans. With #OneWeddingWish campaign, Tata Capital hopes to turn that around. Tata Capital Wedding Loan helps you do that one thing that would take your wedding experience to the next level. Tata Capital offers a Wedding Loan at an attractive interest rate of 11.49% onwards with quick disbursal.
Visit Tata Capital Wedding Loan Website to apply and fill in relevant details, along with the wedding wish. After a careful analysis of your profile, Tata Capital will process your loan.