The 15 Books Tag
Came across an interesting 15 Books Tag!
The rules are:
“Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag up to 15 friends, including me because I’m interested in seeing what books my friends choose.”
- The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough. Ah…the forbidden love!
- Acts of Faith by Erich Segal. Very touching and lyrical love story.
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Danny Taggart, the lady with grit…
- The God Father by Mario Puzo. Vito Corleone’s rage, terror, benevolence…just amazing!
- Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It’s simply un-putdownable.
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach/ My favorite story.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. Afghani women and their lives…but their indomitable spirit.
- Love Story by Erich Segal… For its Love Story!
- The Zoya Factor by Anuja Chauhan/ Truly hilarious!
- Master of the Game by Sidney Sheldon. My first novel!
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. The mantra: Follow your dreams!
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. A page turning story of friendship and secrets!
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Howard Roark…just loved him!
- Harry Potter Series by J K Rowling. It makes the child in me happy.
- Keep Off the Grass by Karan Bajaj. For the humor and the funny one-liners!
So, I am tagging Sumeet Shah, Subhyan, Vamshi, Shankar, Vipul Grover, Miss Kido, Roshmi Sinha, Sweet Nothings, Kunu, Vineeta, Vinay, Debi, MS Joy, Divya and Aashima.
Hurry up guys!!!!
June 26, 2009 12:31 pm|
Hey shilpa..thanx for tagging me..But can you just brief me about tagging..I dont have any idea on how to tag..please guide me…
June 26, 2009 12:39 pm|
You need to add your Blogger Friend’s name and then insert hyperlink of their URL. And then inform them via mail or their blog that they have been tagged!
In case you need any further assistance, let me know!
June 26, 2009 1:16 pm|
Shilpa ,if it is possible please change the template.Itz very hard to read through.May be u can go 4 lighter BG colors 🙂 .
June 26, 2009 1:24 pm|
Hi Anish! The post is on a white background!! Are u seeing a black BG?????
June 26, 2009 3:47 pm|
will do … cool its the second tag from u … and u r beating my post rate like anything SLOW DOWN PLS*!!!
June 26, 2009 3:54 pm|
Now where I have to write about my 15 books? how to tag back to u. I think we can do this easily with Live writer..with hyperlink. What are the advantages of this tagging?is there any?
Sry i am new to this concept. So there are lots questions going in my mind about this.
June 26, 2009 4:11 pm|
Ya, sure, do use Live writer.
Post in on your blog and then tag 14 blogger friends and me (with hyperlink to the URL). Ur mail id??
June 26, 2009 4:15 pm|
That’s quite a list there…
Thanks for the tag & the best wishes 😀
Shall be taking it up as my next post 🙂
Have a great weekend 🙂
June 26, 2009 7:01 pm|
either you change your text colour or change your templet (or its colour). your post is not visible at all.
June 26, 2009 7:35 pm|
Hey shilpa 🙂 Thanks for tagging me 🙂 I’m a wordpress user.To tag your blog, do I just have to put link of your blog at the end of my post?or something else?
June 27, 2009 4:24 am|
@ M Verma: Apologies Mr. Verma. I guess when the internet connection is slow, the text seems to be on black background. But otherwise its on a white BG!!
Will take some tech help and lets see if I am able to do something abt it!!
Thanks for bringing it up!
June 27, 2009 4:47 am|
Yes, Kunu, you are right, you need to do exactly that ie link my blog to your blog! Waiting…:D
June 27, 2009 6:35 am|
June 27, 2009 6:49 am|
thnx shilpa 4 d tag.. will try 2 take it up soon though i’v already written a cmplete post on my books! tc.
June 27, 2009 6:55 am|
My id is firstname.lastname@example.org
June 27, 2009 9:44 am|
ok your blog is on my blog roll and now I’ll tag your blog in my posts 🙂
June 27, 2009 11:41 am|
Thank You Kunu for Blog Rolling me! 🙂
I saw the tag too, but where are your 15 books??
June 27, 2009 4:00 pm|
I have tagged u shilpa..check out..
June 28, 2009 4:30 am|
Now you can see them :)Sorry at first I thought the tagging is done to promote one’s blog.It took me little time to understand this wonderful concept of sharing each others fav. book.
June 29, 2009 1:12 pm|
June 29, 2009 1:37 pm|
July 2, 2009 6:07 pm|
1.Gone with the wind – Margeret Mitchell
2.The Godfather – Mario Puzo
3.A tale of two cities (my 1st classic)- Charles Dickens
4.The potrait of Dorian Gray (my latest classic)- Oscar Wilde
5.Doctors – Eric Segal
6.The fountainhead – Ayn Rand
7.Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand
8.The Da Vinci code – Dan Brown
9.A princess remembers – Maharani Gayatri Devi
10.The devil wears Prada – Lauren Weisberger
11.Scarlett – Alexandra Ripley
12.A Twist in the tale – Jeffrey Archer
13.Can read all the mills & boons….yeah i know… even now i can !!!
14.All Nancy Drew, Hardy boys & Enid Blyton novels….i guess i won’t grow up !! 😉
15.Worshipping false Gods – Arun Shorie (currently reading this one)