Why do we….
- Talk to our pets especially dogs in English?
- Crave for what’s bad for us? Cigarettes, alcohol, sugar, ice-cream…
- Get some songs stuck in our head?
- Keep making the same mistakes?
- Dwell on the past, when we can create our future?
- Call everyone driving faster than us an idiot and everyone driving slower than us a moron?
- We press the start button to turn off the computer?
- Constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
- Say we’re head over heels when we’re happy or in love? Isn’t that the way we normally are?
- Talk about our kids incessantly with our friends? Aren’t we boring everyone to death with our non-stop kid-related chatter?
- Never say “it’s only a game” when we are winning?
- Put a towel in the dirty clothes basket when after a shower we are clean?
Images Courtesy: http://weblogs.newsday.com & http://www.vosibilities.com