Weird Is The Word!
We all use facebook, the social utility that connects us with friends and others who work, study and live around us.
And we all know that it is very popular… is a great place to network… has some very addictive games…
Hours can fly by like seconds when on Facebook.
Being on the home page itself can be very entertaining and engrossing.
Status updates throw a lot of light on the lives of your friends and acquaintances, their latest pictures show you their world, the game feeds are up for grabs and you also have lots of applications to know, explore and play with.
And then some of the applications are just, plain Weird!!
Some the weird applications which keep cropping up on my home page frequently are…
- Lover of the Day : The mostest weirdest, I must say. Every day, this application DISCOVERS a lover of the day for you!! How cute! And then it shouts and tells the whole world too, “XYZ discovered their Lover of the day and the result was ABC”!! WHAT THE HECK!! You might be a Casonova or might be very desperate, but why put your friends in
- Friend of the day : It says, “Find out who is your friend of the day!” Just this day?? What about other days? I thought, friends were for life! And what does one do with this ‘discovery’?
- Enemy of the day : Do you really need to know that?? And that too from your List of own Friends on the Facebook??!!
- How many people hate you? : Right! You should know this! And what could be better than an application telling you this!! Right?!!
- Are You Pretty or Ugly? : No comments!
- Who Deleted Me? : Speaks a lot about you, if you are using this application
- Who is Viewing Your Profile and likes of these: Well, if you so paranoid about your privacy, why join such a social networking site. The best part is that the results shown are all fake and still you see the results of these applications daily on your home page. Why? I wonder!
- Who’s Missing You Right Now? “Aside from telling you what are they name , this quiz tells you the first letter of the person”. This application does not has its English right and it can rightly tell you, who is missing you!! You bet!
Well, each to their own, but weird is the word for them in my dictionary. What say you!?