It is starving! It needs food!!
Nah…its not my pet dog (actually, we don’t have one!) nor the pet gold fishes (incidentally, they accidentally got too much food today!)
It’s my pet…My Blog!
There is a lot of food for thought getting cooked in the grey cells for my lil blog. But what food should be cooked, that is the question.
Should it be..
- A 55 Fiction? Oye, its not Friday!!
- A List? Ummm…too time consuming.
- A Short Story?? Well, I have never done that and tonight is not the time for that!
- A Tag? Hmmm… Richa’s Thoughts tag is pending, but not getting too many thoughts!
- A Long Post? The very thought of a long post scares me!
- A Post on Current Affairs? IPL… Sania-Shoaib, Lalit Modi & Shashi Tharoor Drama or the rising mercury… Nah!!
- A Photo Post? Good idea, but need to click some interesting shots, first!
- A Post on Rants? Oh, I love cribbing. But just read somewhere, today, “Life is too short to be spent in being sad and cribbing about things”. I want to follow this religiously, atleast today!
- A Post that solves a problem? Where’s the problem? Who has the problem??
- An Inspirational Post? Please inspire me…waiting!
- A Post based on Comments? This sounds interesting. Recently, got some innovative and interesting suggestions from fellow bloggers and friends for my post All Izz Well, But…
Hmm…this can be done…not not tonight!
- A Post on Some Live Event? Ah…nothing is live at the moment. All is quiet!
- A Book Review? I guess, one has to read a book for that! The last book I read was 2 States by CB, a fortnight back! Too late to review that!
- A Movie Review? Not possible! Reasons you know. Obviously, a movie has to viewed for that!
- A Post on “Conversations With My Inner Self”? FarmVille is keeping me busy so no time for the conversations with my inner self or self for that matter!
Oooh! 15 recipes for my blog! Well, I’ll cook them later. It has got its today’s food!! 😉
You wanna try any recipe for your blog??
Would love to read your recipes too!
April 14, 2010 6:47 pm|
you have already read my recipe 😀
see I told you; you excel at list posts..farmville – i know..so when is our next co-op? 😀
April 14, 2010 7:27 pm|
ha ha ha….wah ji….u made fodder out of the list of fooders…superb!!!
April 14, 2010 8:34 pm|
Haha terrific Shilpa ji.You wrote a post out of possible topics and managed to turn it into such an interesting read as well. :))
April 14, 2010 8:40 pm|
Wow! what a recipe:))Kudos to u
April 15, 2010 1:24 am|
Arey waah ye toh badi acchi recipe taiyaar ho gayi 🙂
April 15, 2010 1:56 am|
🙂 ha ha this is a good recipe…
April 15, 2010 2:56 am|
I go through similar lists… there is so much one wants to write and read – sometimes it’s difficult to decide just what 🙂
April 15, 2010 3:51 am|
Cool idea of a post..I’ll call it fast food for ur hungry blog..:D
Ive done 2 of ur recipes already..never tried current affairs..hmmmm….
April 15, 2010 4:47 am|
I guess all of us go through a similar checklist every now and then, but your idea of making it a beautiful post is wonderful 😀
I my case, it’s the scarcity of time that keeps me from writing enough 🙁
April 15, 2010 8:39 am|
lovely idea for a blog post! will try this when i know what all to write about but still don’t know exactly!
April 15, 2010 9:45 am|
ROFL! Truly innovative post! Loved it
April 15, 2010 10:28 am|
Looking forward to the ‘food’ you see all 15 recipes are ‘must have’ …
April 16, 2010 5:50 am|
With your experience in excellent writing skills, you must try a topic which you have never covered before.
April 16, 2010 6:10 am|
I couldn’t even come with a recipe, but I liked yours. 🙂
April 16, 2010 8:24 am|
grt recepie…even i m too in the similar kitchen..where i wish to produce more of varities…
happy to read that u too going thru this phase….
April 16, 2010 10:08 am|
Yet another list. That was brilliant & so innovative. Haha:-)) My recipe is self-concocted. It doesn’t figure in your list of recipes. Check it out & tell me if it does 😉
April 18, 2010 7:08 am|
Isn’t this a list?
February 12, 2012 3:44 am|
There are many ways to improve your cooking skills: reading great cookbooks, taking cooking classes and good old-fashioned practice in the kitchen are traditional methods. However, these days, online cooking recipe videos are another excellent resource for aspiring chefs. Here is how to get the most from the online healthy recipes and cooking videos you encounter. Learn on how you can try some of coffee recipes with a free coffee recipe video http://coffeefashion.com.