UBC Day 30 : Don’t Want to Write Today
10 Reasons Why I Don’t Want to Write a Post Today
- There is no internet in office. Airtel guys are taking their own sweet time to rectify the issue. And I don’t know how to use my laptop without the internet.
- Of course, I can write a post at office and post it from home, but I don’t want to do that, because, I don’t want to write a post today.
- I have got a fabulous idea for tomorrow’s post… the last day of UBC. So, my brain cells are actually engaged there.
- No, I am not suffering from the fatigue of everyday blogging. I am just implementing a lesson I learnt from SuKu today. It is good to be a sloth sometimes!
- It is raining and the view from my desk at office is compelling me to look outside than on the screen of my laptop.
- I have downloaded a new word game on phone and bettering the score and earning trophies is more fun than writing a post.
- The Write Tribe Whispers will start from 1st August. Richa is kick-starting it with her story and I am second in line to carry forward her story. Now, I have never written a 400-500 word story. I can think fiction only in 55 or 100 words. A 500-word fiction seems like a herculean task at the moment. Also, I feel, Hema who is third after me, would be building on my story, should get a reasonably good drama. So, I am all jittery about it.
- I finally picked up a book and it is not allowing me to disengage from it.
- I will be receiving some exciting news anytime now. The anticipation of that excitement is too much to handle at the moment.
- And the last reason for not wanting to write a post today is simply because I don’t want to write a post today!
Thank you Smita for the idea!!
July 30, 2013 6:19 pm|
Wow Shilpa You have done it marvellously. Tomorrow is the last day. I must congratulate you in advance.
BTW which game have you downloaded?
July 30, 2013 7:47 pm|
Thank you Ma’am. 🙂
I usually play Wordathon. Today I downloaded Puzzle with Words from Mad Rabbit. 🙂
July 30, 2013 7:00 pm|
Very interesting no post — post this was :).
July 30, 2013 7:47 pm|
LOL 😀 Thks Rachna 🙂
July 30, 2013 7:48 pm|
Hehe u made a whole post of a non-post?:P Awesome!
Gud luck for the exciting news 🙂
July 30, 2013 11:22 pm|
LOL 😀 Smita gave me an idea and I worked on it!
Thanks… the news made our day! 🙂
July 30, 2013 9:03 pm|
Nice way to convey you don’t want to post anything today.
July 30, 2013 11:23 pm|
Thanks with 😛 a sheepish grin 😛
July 30, 2013 9:04 pm|
Smart ho tum, no shakk about that 😀 😀 😀
July 30, 2013 11:24 pm|
At last, pata chal hee gaya tumhe, Dee 😉 😀
July 30, 2013 9:34 pm|
Good for you. Take it easy once in a while. Eagerly waiting for your tomorrow’s post.
July 30, 2013 11:26 pm|
Yes, it’s good to relax and let go of some rules and regulations! 😀
Oops… pls dont have such high expectations!! 😛
July 30, 2013 10:03 pm|
wow! enjoyed your post about not posting today. its good to take a break..
July 30, 2013 11:29 pm|
Glad you enjoyed this gibberish post, Kalpana 😀
July 30, 2013 11:09 pm|
Another ToT post out of thin air!! You are a magician Shilpa :)Can’t wait to read your final UBC post, esp since it is keeping you so engaged 🙂
July 30, 2013 11:31 pm|
Magician! Haha!! 😀
Gosh!! I hope the post shapes up well now! 😀
July 30, 2013 11:13 pm|
hehehe….only U can do this!!
and now i’m itching to find out what ur coming up with tomorrow….
July 30, 2013 11:33 pm|
Good Lord!! You too… I really will have to work on tomorrow’s post now!! 😀
July 30, 2013 11:21 pm|
and more details of the write tribe whispers please…..
July 30, 2013 11:34 pm|
Sure… in a short while! 🙂
July 31, 2013 2:01 pm|
LP, check out the details here… http://1hw.in/the-tribe-whispers/
July 31, 2013 8:24 am|
Thanks for making us read what you did not want to write Shilpa:)
July 31, 2013 9:34 am|
July 31, 2013 10:18 am|
Oh my! LOL! This made me laugh right out loud because you can’t possibly imagine how many days I feel the same way. This is utterly brilliant and made my day. We will make it! Only one more post left!
July 31, 2013 2:14 pm|
LOL 😀 Thanks Kathy, glad this brought some smiles and laughter at your end. Yes, we will do it, rather we have done it!! Cheers 🙂
July 31, 2013 10:27 am|
Hehehe I looooooved reading this one…this is so my kind of post! 😀
And u r taking on something again for AUg? Shat Shat pranam mata!
July 31, 2013 2:15 pm|
Thanks for the inspiration, Smita 🙂
No, it is just one post thing… not every day blogging 😀
July 31, 2013 11:23 am|
Almost there Shilpa at the end of UBC. Congratz…..great going. Plans for august too. At this rate you will enter guiness book of world records…Btw you must have reached 6k posts na…
And no….i am not commenting on your post today:)
July 31, 2013 2:25 pm|
Thanks Asha. Finally, we have completed UBC successfully! 🙂
Yeah, there are some 650+ posts in 4 years, on my blog!
July 31, 2013 11:27 am|
1. Congratulations on coming this far with the UBC 😀
2. May the good news you are waiting for, knock at your doors real quick.
3. You are already loving Vidya’s 55Fiction prompt on WT aren’t you? 😉
4. What a wonderful idea for a post! 😛
5. What is that book that you’re reading?
July 31, 2013 2:27 pm|
1. Congratulations to you too, Bhavya! 🙂
2. The good news came in last evening 🙂 Thank you 🙂
3. Yes, I love 55ers! Cant wait to write for that prompt!
4. Thank you ji 🙂
5. The price you pay by Somnath Batabyal 🙂
July 31, 2013 11:45 am|
waa waa waa! three things
1. Cant think of u as a sloth
2. which book?
3. downlaoding wordathon
July 31, 2013 2:28 pm|
1. LOL 😀 I can be sometimes 😉
2. The price you pay by Somnath Batabyal
3. Do that…. it is very addictive! 🙂
July 31, 2013 1:49 pm|
hahahahahaha so you did not write a post today 😀 😀 and we also did not read any post from you today 😛 😛
July 31, 2013 2:29 pm|
July 31, 2013 10:41 pm|
Your “Ten on Tuesday” is always a nice read 🙂 This one? Haha. Only ten reasons? I can give a hundred, even a thousand reasons 😀 😛
July 31, 2013 10:45 pm|
Haha ha! So when do we get to read 100 reasons to not write a post, on your blog? 😀
August 1, 2013 3:17 pm|
haha ! I laughed all the way through out the post :)and ur new smileys and blog look rock
AM in love with look and feel . . Reallly !
and all these reasons made such a happy post
Congos on finishing UBC
August 1, 2013 4:02 pm|
Thanks a lot, Afshan. Glad you enjoyed this post and liked the look of the blog too! You made my day 🙂
Will you join us for the next challenge? Do that… it is always fun when you are around 😀
August 2, 2013 6:58 am|
The last one sums it all.
August 3, 2013 12:29 pm|
August 2, 2013 9:09 pm|
Sometimes it is definitely okay to be like a sloth ha ha ha Loved that line 😀
August 3, 2013 12:30 pm|
Have you tried that… I tell you, it is good to be a sloth sometimes 😉 😀
August 3, 2013 2:59 pm|
I had somehow missed this one. And now of course I am reading it. I know of course how wonderfully perfect the 31st post arrived 🙂 And also know how perfectly you wrote the sequel to my story’s part. Two questions- What’s the exciting news? and Which book are you reading??
September 4, 2013 1:50 pm|
Apologies for a late reply. Dont remember the exciting news now 😀 😛
I was reading The Price You Pay by Somnath Batabyal then 🙂
August 7, 2013 10:20 am|
Haha what a unique topic for a post…am going to steal this topic when I am having a writer’s block. It was fun reading your post 🙂
September 4, 2013 1:52 pm|
LOL… Anytime LP…You will do better than this, I am sure of that! 😀
August 8, 2013 11:46 pm|
Too smart, like always. Now tell me,
– did you type on your mobile then?
-which book are you reading?
– what’s the exciting news? atleast a tiny-winy hint 🙂
September 4, 2013 1:54 pm|
No, I didnt do that!
I was reading The Price You Pay by Somnath Batabyal then.
Dont remember the exciting news now 😀
September 4, 2013 12:17 pm|
Catching up on the pending posts finally! 😀
1. Which new word game?
2. What exciting news?
September 4, 2013 1:57 pm|
Wow! Good to see you back. 🙂
I dont remember it now, as I have deleted it 😛
Looks like I am suffering from amnesia… cant remember the 2 month old word game I played and even the exciting news I mentioned here! 😀 😛