UBC Day 30 : Don’t Want to Write Today
- There is no internet in office. Airtel guys are taking their own sweet time to rectify the issue. And I don’t know how to use my laptop without the internet.
- Of course, I can write a post at office and post it from home, but I don’t want to do that, because, I don’t want to write a post today.
- I have got a fabulous idea for tomorrow’s post… the last day of UBC. So, my brain cells are actually engaged there.
- No, I am not suffering from the fatigue of everyday blogging. I am just implementing a lesson I learnt from SuKu today. It is good to be a sloth sometimes!
- It is raining and the view from my desk at office is compelling me to look outside than on the screen of my laptop.
- I have downloaded a new word game on phone and bettering the score and earning trophies is more fun than writing a post.
- The Write Tribe Whispers will start from 1st August. Richa is kick-starting it with her story and I am second in line to carry forward her story. Now, I have never written a 400-500 word story. I can think fiction only in 55 or 100 words. A 500-word fiction seems like a herculean task at the moment. Also, I feel, Hema who is third after me, would be building on my story, should get a reasonably good drama. So, I am all jittery about it.
- I finally picked up a book and it is not allowing me to disengage from it.
- I will be receiving some exciting news anytime now. The anticipation of that excitement is too much to handle at the moment.
- And the last reason for not wanting to write a post today is simply because I don’t want to write a post today!
Thank you Smita for the idea!!